How much do braces cost?
During your consultation, we’ll give you a detailed treatment plan and costs, including all your payment options. We provide fixed prices, so there are no hidden surprises, regardless of how long your orthodontic treatment takes.
In the meantime, scroll down to see the prices for our most popular treatments.
|Clear fixed braces||from €4600|
|Childrens braces||from €4600|
|Interceptive children's braces||from €1500|
Paying for your braces
Here are some of the ways you can pay for your treatment and make great savings!
- We accept payments by bank transfer, credit and debit cards
- Pay in full and receive 5% off your treatment
- Complete a Med 2 form and receive a 20% tax refund
- Vhi dental insurance customers can save up to €1000
- Claim back up to €1700 if you are eligable for Garda Medical Aid
All inclusive packages
Our prices are all inclusive and will include everything required to help attain your perfect smile. There is no hidden costs and includes
- All routine appointments
- Fitting of braces and any associated appliances
- All Materials
- Adjustments over the course of treatment
- Removal of braces
- Making and fitting of retainers
Treatment will be planned and led by specialist orthodontist Dr Caroline O Dwyer.
- Pay upfront in full
- Get a 5% discount
- Pay a deposit from €1500
- Monthly Payments over 12 – 16